Thank you for your interest in supporting our festival! Our participation form is now closed for all options. We hope to see you at the fest, or see you next year! Thank you.
The Autism Society of Greater New Orleans (ASGNO) will hold our annual Autism Festival on Saturday, April 2 from 10am – 1pm at the Westwego Farmers’ Market. The Festival is our main fundraiser and source of revenue that we use to offer services that empower, educate, and support our New Orleans Autism community.
It has been almost three years since we were able to hold our last Autism Festival and we are so very excited to get back into the swing of things! We’re looking for individuals and businesses to partner with us to make this Festival one that won’t be forgotten.
This event is a success year after year because of the support from people just like you! There are so many ways you can be involved and help us put on this wonderful event! Please use the form linked below to let us know how you would like to be involved.
Sponsor Deadline is March 17, 2022 at 11:59 PM, sponsorships can be purchased after this date, but there is NO GURANTEE your logo will be on the shirts or signs for the event.
Our sponsor packages offer some great promotional opportunities. We have a social media reach of over 3,000 people, plus 2,500 subscribers to our email newsletter and we expect to have about 500 people in attendance at the Festival.
Our sponsorship packages start at $125 and every sponsor will:
- Be featured on a banner at the Fest
- Have their name on the back of the Fest t-shirt
- Have their logo and a link to their website on the Fest website
- Be invited to set up a table at the Fest to give out information about what they offer
Additional Perks for each sponsor level are listed next to them below.
Silver $250 + their logo in the Fest e-newsletter
Gold $500 Silver perks + a dedicated yard sign on the Fest grounds
Platinum $1,000 Silver perks + a banner over the food area (4 available)
Diamond $2,000 Silver perks + a banner over the stage (2 available) SOLD OUT Admissions$4,000 Silver perks + a banner at the entrance of the Fest announcing that admission is free thanks to you + acknowledgement in all press, etc. SOLD OUT
Named Partner $8,000 Silver perks + have the Festival named after you! Your name and logo would be incorporated in ALL Fest documentation, signage, etc.
In-Kind Sponsor If you would like to donate goods and/or services in exchange for a sponsorship, please contact our Event Coordinator Alicia Dardar directly so she can create a custom package just for you
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for our 2022 Autism Festival, please contact Alicia Dardar via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can fill out our Sponsor form below.
We are always looking for donations of food, drinks, paper goods, advertisement and promotional consideration, silent auction items, and more!
Part of the success of our Festival is from donations of goods from businesses just like you! If you would like to arrange an in-kind donation in exchange for a sponsorship, please contact Alicia at email@example.com.
VENDOR APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED AS WE ARE AT CAPACITY.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2022 or while spots remain
We are seeking Craft vendors and local providers/agencies to participate in our event. The exhibit space pricing is as followed:
- Non-profit organizations are welcome to present at the festival free of charge provided you are NOT selling anything. Please provide proof of your non-profit status.
- For-profit businesses and providers who are NOT selling any items- $10 per booth.
- Vendors selling items, services, or other merchandise- $25 per booth space.
We do try our best to not have duplicate vendors selling the same or similar items. Further instructions will be sent to you within three business days of your submission if your application has been accepted. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electricity is not provided at any booths
- ASGNO will NOT be providing tables or chairs, vendors must bring their own.
- Tents are not provided. If you bring a tent, be prepared to secure it on concrete, however the farmer’s market does have a roof over the exhibitor area.
- The event will occur rain or shine. Accommodations will be made in the event of rain.
- Vendors and Agencies may begin set up at 9:00 AM on the day of the event. All tables should be ready no later than 9:45 AM.
- We request that all vendors refrain from stocking/distributing items containing the “Puzzle Piece” imagery. This imagery and associated language is considered by many Autistic individuals to be harmful, and we want this event to be inclusive and safe.
Our volunteers are what make our Festival possible! Individuals and groups are welcome to come help us out before the fest to set up, during the Festival, and afterwards.
Please indicate the times you are available below as well as if you have volunteered at the festival in the past and what positions you have held. Volunteer positions include:
- Food Servers
- Silent Auction Monitors
- Parking Attendants
- Game Facilitators
Position choices will be honored as best with can with preference given to high-priority volunteer positions and to volunteers who have completed the jobs in the past. We require volunteers to be at least 16 years old and to not require supervision to complete tasks. We at ASGNO strive to offer equal opportunities to all our volunteers and are ready and happy to make reasonable accommodations as needed for individuals to volunteer. If you have any questions about volunteering, please email our Administrative Manager Claire Tibbetts at email@example.com