Autism Society of Greater New Orleans Drive-Through Trick-Or-Treat Presented by Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
Join us for some safe and socially distanced Halloween Fun! The event will also include local resources to connect with!
When: Saturday, October 23th, 10AM – 1PM
Where: Belle Chasse Elementary
539 F Edward Hebert Blvd
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
FREE ADMISSION Thanks to a generous donation by REALTOR® Zuheily Lemoine of NOLA Living Realty!
All ages, family, and friends are welcome!
Parking available for those who wish to speak at length with resource booths in attendance at the event, masks required when walking up to talk with booth representatives.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL FAMILY PHOTOS by GM Photography & Graphics!
- Resources and community organizations
- Free admission
- Booth Decorating Contest
- Safe and Socially Distanced Halloween Fun!
- Booths required to have both food and non-food treats available
Sponsors and Booth Participants
Sponsorship Deadline: October 15, 2021
If you are interested in Sponsoring this event, please click the button below to sign up and for full details of sponsor levels and perks!
Sponsor Levels (for more details, click the button above):
Event Sponsor: $5,000 (only one available)
This sponsor will have naming rights for the event (“ASGNO’s Drive Through Halloween presented by SPONSOR”). Admissions Sponsor: $2,000 (only one available)
This sponsor will cover the cost of admission for all participants. Their name will be mentioned in all advertising for the event (“Admission to this event is free thanks to a generous donation by SPONSOR”)
In Kind Sponsorship: Donation of goods and / or services
A drive-through Halloween Party needs booths to drive through! If your business is interested in running a booth at our event, please click the button below for details and to sign up! Deadline to sign up is October 20th.
- Booth Fee: $20 for for-profit businesses, Free for non-profits and individuals not promoting a business
- NO tables, chairs, power, or tents will be provided by ASGNO, all desired supplies should be provided by the booth
- Booths should come prepared with both food and non-food treats
- Booths should have enough treats for at least 200 participants.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
Realtor Zuheily Lemoine of NOLA Living Realty
ATLAS Autism Center