Autism Society of Greater New Orleans Inclusive Halloween Party Presented by Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
Join us for a day of Halloween fun! This event will be inclusive of all dietary restrictions, sensory needs, and age of trick-or treaters. Costumes are encouraged but not required!
When: Saturday, October 29th, 11AM – 2PM
Where: Westwego Farmer’s Market
484 Sala Ave
Westwego, LA 70094
Admission for this event is FREE thanks to our Sponsor Zuheily Lemoine of NOLA Living Realty.
All ages, family, and friends are welcome!
- Resources and community organizations
- FREE family photos!
- Free admission
- Booth Decorating Contest
- Inclusive Halloween fun!
- Booths required to have both food and non-food treats available
Sponsors and Booth Participants.
Sponsorship Deadline: October 12, 2021
If you are interested in Sponsoring this event, please click the button below to sign up and for full details of sponsor levels and perks!
Sponsor Levels (for more details, click the button above):
Event Sponsor: $5,000 (Sold out)
This sponsor will have naming rights for the event (“ASGNO’s Drive Through Halloween presented by SPONSOR”). Admissions Sponsor: $2,000 (sold out)
This sponsor will cover the cost of admission for all participants. Their name will be mentioned in all advertising for the event (“Admission to this event is free thanks to a generous donation by SPONSOR”)
Monster: $1000 (four available)
In Kind Sponsorship: Donation of goods and / or services
If your business is interested in running a booth at our event, please click the button below for details and to sign up! Deadline to sign up is October 20th, while booth spaces last! Booths are assigned at a first come, first served basis.
- Booth Fee: $20 for for-profit businesses, Free for non-profits and individuals not promoting a business
- NO Tables, Chairs, or power provided by ASGNO, All booth spaces are covered at the venue.
- Booths should come prepared with both food and non-food treats for approximately 300 trick or treaters
- Booths should prepare for information to distribute to parents of attendees
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Event Sponsor: Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
Admissions Sponsor: Zuheily Lemoine of NOLA Living Realty
Dr. Terry Johnson, PhD.