Grant Eligibility Guidelines:
To be eligible for one of our $400 Hurricane Ida Recovery Mini-Grants applicant MUST:
- Live in one of the parishes in our service area impacted by Hurricane Ida (Orleans, Jefferson, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, Washington)
- Have an immediate family member in the home who is autistic, or be an autistic individual themselves.
- Be able to receive the funds via PayPal disbursement
- Submit only one application per family
- Grants will be awarded on a first come-first served basis, additional slots will be opened if we are able to secure additional funding.
Funds can be spent on:
- Evacuation Expenses
- Expenses relating to repair or replacement of damaged items or property
- Any other purchases related to storm recovery that improves the quality of life of the family and/or autistic individual
We will be collecting receipts electronically once the immediate crisis has passed, grant recipients should make an effort to retain records of what the grant funds were spent on. Photos of the receipts ARE acceptable for submission. The receipts are necessary for our records so we can identify the impact our funds had.