The Autism Society works everyday to measurably improve the quality of life for individuals and families affected by autism. For National Autism Awareness Month, we aim to spread awareness, promote acceptance, and ignite change. Take the Pledge today to raise $50 this month to support our programs!
We need YOUR help to get our message out there!
- Share our posts and infographics on social media as we post them throughout the month
- Share information about the Autism Society and how our affiliate and others are advocating for and serving our communities
- Contact your legislators to let them know what issues are important to you and your family
- Share your family’s story with the hashtag #CelebrateDifferences
- Promote local businesses with inclusive policies
- Follow one new self-advocate (or self-advocacy organization) on social media and share their information
- We need YOU to Take the Pledge today to raise or donate $50 to support The Autism Society of Greater New Orleans and help us meet our fundraising goal of $3000 this month
- Sign up for action alerts through the Autism Society Action Center and the LADDC
- If you own a business, make it a goal to adopt radically inclusive hiring practices by the end of 2020.